·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The prices include scrappage discount.

I am looking at the Pro-Ceed 1.4

Looked at the 1.4 pro_cee'd Strike which will cost 8,695
just the 1.4 pro_cee'd 1 will cost 8,295

so for my extra £400 I get 'bluetooth functionality with iPod connectivity' and alloy wheels.

now thats fine but dont all models have iPod functionality? I dont really have a big need for bluetooth and would rather choose my own alloys.

if I choose the non strike model I may have to buy a cable myself to connect an ipod and then the only difference would be the bluetooth and wheels.

Is that right? which would you go for?

oh and hi everyone.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome Stustaff. Its all down to personel choice really. I would pay the extra £400 to have alloys, bluetooth and the I-pod thingy. But if you dont like the alloys then its back to the base model.
You will pay at least £400 for alloys and tyres alone.

I had the 1.4 Ceed and thought it was a tad underpowered and wished I had went for the High power 1.6 Diesel instead. But now due to a different job and less money I have settled for a Rio diesel which I am really happy with. Really fun to drive.

All the best in your choice.

Davy

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would go for the Strike. Better spec, better colour choice andstronger residual values. With the scrappage offer on Pro_Cee'd 1 you will be looking at a flooded market if you change in 3 years or in 7 when the warranty runs out. Lots of em on the pitches means lower values.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys am still unsure as the better spec is only bluetooth and Ipod Cable(£50 on net) and 16" alloys that I would change anyway. so £350 for bluetooth?

oh and I like the White so colour isnt an issue.

Im leaning towards the '1' wont that have better value going forward as the otr price is over a £1000 more than the strike?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had my 1.4 for three weeks now, went for the basic model but had the alloys fitted. pleased as punch so far

1 - 5 of 5 Posts