Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m new here and have a 2020 Stinger GT 3.3 and loving it! Had the car from new and what can I say I’m used to the power now so debating getting the Racechip mod. I’m just looking for info from anyone that has one of these in the uk. I’ve read an old thread on here that’s almost 3 years old now so looking for more up to date opinions. I’ve seen bits about needing spark plug upgrade or a regap but that’s more for the US market with lesser fuel quality? Any info from people would be appreciated
Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi all, I’m new here and have a 2020 Stinger GT 3.3 and loving it! Had the car from new and what can I say I’m used to the power now so debating getting the Racechip mod. I’m just looking for info from anyone that has one of these in the uk. I’ve read an old thread on here that’s almost 3 years old now so looking for more up to date opinions. I’ve seen bits about needing spark plug upgrade or a regap but that’s more for the US market with lesser fuel quality? Any info from people would be appreciated
Thanks
Scott
If you join the Kia Stinger Owners Group UK on Facebook Facebook Groups I know there are a few there that have the plug in boxes installed

·
Registered
59 Posts
apologies I’m one of them weirdos thats not on FB 🤷‍♂️
thanks tho I’ll see if I can track down some answers
I have one & it was great while it was working but the last time I put it back on it started acting up, felt like the car was hesitating at times and put the car in limp mode. I've contemplated putting it back in as I removed it everytime I had a service and maybe did something wrong the last time but just haven't been bothered to do so. If I was to do it again I'd go for the JB4.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts