Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im new to the kia brand ive been a golf man before and decided to sell the tdi andget a used pro ceed sport. all seems ok apart from a niggly hesitation on acceleration and a knocking noise from the steering. i live in a small village just outside warwickshire and approached my local dealer for advise. they were far from helpfull had the car 3 days and couldnt cure it, i went back when fault occured and still they couldnt get it, can anybody recommend a decent dealer near me, im prepared to drive further so long as nothing drops off, NOT impressed guys.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Have they upgraded the ecu for the hesitation.
Knock from steering, tsb covering the issue, 60p part, about hour and half to fix.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm picking mine up from Kia in kidderminster....no idea what their servicing dept is like but the sales guys seem very helpful..if you're nearby

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience with your dealer. That can be very frustrating I know. If you can't find a dealer to fix the problem, you should consider an independent auto mechanic. Often times they are more experienced, and care more about what they are doing then the low paid mechanics that work for dealers. Chances are the bill will be lower, and you might actually get you car fixed.

TrailersPlus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts