Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Kia Customer Support,

Why is it that the dealers apparently are well aware of the Dash issues with the Rio, and yet fleet services tell me (via Zenith) that there are no issues?

The Leeds main dealer tell me that they have had to take the dash out of 4 cars so far of the 50 oddthat they have sold so not quite 10% of all the sales from that dealer.

I have to run around ON MY OWN TIME to the dealers to get them to confirm that there is an issue with my car before anything can be done about it, and i now have to wait until the 26th of March for a date when the car can be fixed and i can have a courtesy vehical, or even longer for you to come and collect the car and then return it to me.

This is very poor, i have bought numerous Toyotas and Audis new in the past and never had an issue with any of them, and both companies will come and collect cars for servicing, yet you are unable to come and collect a Brand new car that has a fundamental manufacturing issue to be fixed under warranty.

This is very dissapointing indeed.

I am almost regretting not ordering a lower spec Audi A1 now for the same money as the Rio, I hadnt realised how much poor service and build quality would annoy me.

ps. I notice that you are quick enough to remove postings to your facebook wall that are not all sweetness and light!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi big_boz<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

We'd really like the
opportunity to look into this a little further for you.

From your post it looks like
your using Ringways in Leeds, can you confirm this for us and also let us know
your car's registration number. Please contact us privately though - we
wouldn't want your personal details broadcast on the forum.

If you call or email us can
you remind the customer service advisor of your user name so they can make
reference to this post.

Thanks, and we look forward
to hearing from you.

Kia Customer Service

0845 6017521

Visit www.kia.co.uk

Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk

Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call centre opening hours:

Monday to Wednesday: 8:30am - 6pm