Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Sportage Hybrid G Line S 2022
8 Posts
Hi All
I have the same problem with my DAB Radio and the car went into KIA and they said they could do nothing, :( I then downloaded an up date from Kia Navigation updates, you need a 64gb pendrive an installed it about 1 hour installation time, unfortunately it has not resolved the problem apart from that am loving the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stoped at my dealer today to complain about the radio reception and the freezing display. Was told to listen to FM because DAB is different and doesnt work properly. To say I wasn’t impressed would be an understatement!!
I would be fuming and ask for the money back rude .....

·
Registered
8 Posts
It would seem I could be making progress. Here’s the latest from dealer:

“Following your last email we escalated the case with Kia Technical they in turn have spoken to LG. The outcome of this is that we have been given a one off code to access the history of the dab signal strength. LG would like us to access the unit to record the occasions when the unit has lost signal. We will need the car for around 1 hr to do this”
Hi
that brilliant news maybe if you can put the Kia email up on here and we all complain we all might get a solution and get the DAB fixed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got an email from Kia UK

Case Reference –xxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr xxxxx
Thanks for your recent contact.

I’m sorry to hear you’re disappointed with the information provided by your local Kia dealer.

If this matter has already been investigated and identified we require an update, I’m afraid we’d be unable to change the decision made. Our software updates are releases quarterly and we’d suggest staying in touch with your dealership who’ll be able to advise when this is released.

If there’s anything else I can help you with, please get in touch via email or phone on 0333 2022 990.

Kind regards

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Customer Service Advisor
Kia UK Limited

Kia Customer ServicesE [email protected]
T 0333 202 2990
Kia Customer Services
PO Box 6426,
Milton Keynes MK1 9HT
also asked them when the next update is due, and was told to ask my Kia Dealer not very helpfull

1 - 5 of 6 Posts