Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that some members ''may'' have had problems with Kia Customer Services.

I have experienced what I consider to be a ''less than helpful'' attitude. I have copied below my last post on this subject which was ( probably wrongly ) in the Sorento section of the forum......

''Mr Kia, further to my quick response above.<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">It isirrelevant that the two year warranty is stated in the service book. The battery failed at less than two years old.
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I fully complied with the instructions and advice given to me by Joblings. Now I am GBP 200+ out of pocket as a result of that advice.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Kia Customer Services requested that I contact them (last week) in order to get the matter sorted out whilst knowing, in advance, that they could not / would not reimburse the costs charged wrongly by their dealer.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Such an invitation to contact them, placed on this forum, was a cynical, disingenuous public relations ploy to give forum members the impression that Kia care about their customers.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">The basic fact remains that I have effectively been robbed by the ''Kia system'' this obviously leaves a 'bad taste' and, whilst I like my Kia very much, my next choice of car will be coloured by my experience of the customer service I have had. ''

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">There are previous posts on the Sorento section which refer and predate the above, which may be of interest.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts