Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '58 plate Sedona TS which is losing coolant at an alarming rate with no visible sign of a leak. It's booked in to the dealer next week so hopefully all will be well but just wondering if anyone else has had this on a new model car? Cheers, Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ihave a 2003 Sedona and currently am having the same problem, I had it to a repair shop and they couldn't find and leaks even under pressure. I would be glad to here from anyone who has had problem corrected. It take about 1 month to lose all coolant.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Coolant hose clip. Mine was the same. Bottom end somewhere. If yours has had its coolant replaced through service, theywould have broken it whilst removing it.

My KIA dealer then charged me for temp repair until i when back for the third time with the same fault.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have a 2006 TS - this was loosing coolant - noticed when the heater started to run cold all the time - like Murphwiz says it was lower radiator hose clip - they fit the type that you have to squeeze the together with grips to get them on and off and one of the arms had broken off allowing the leak - common problem on these - replaced all mine with jubilee clips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts