Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I don't actually pick up my new Sorento until Saturday but as and when we do we going for a nice long drive down to the beach for the day and seeing as I've worked bloody hard to buy this brand new car, i reckon the others travelling with me can suffer my taste in music for the day.

So, can anybody out there tell me which MP3 players work best with Kia's so I can get one tomorrow and load it up with my music?
Just a thought but can you attacehd USB sticks with MP3 files to the system or is it just MP3 players that can be connected?

All teh best,

Damian

·
Registered
439 Posts
I used a USB stick with all of my favorite tracks on - fantastic. Mine also has a iPod lead supplied to, but I'm not ever likely to have one. USB stick for me everytime.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great!!!I've several USB sticks around here doing nothing - time to load up dome classic 80's & 90's for our first drive!!

Oldsalt, what do you drive (and how old is it as I hope we'll have the same audio system)

Edited by: Damian

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have a 2010 KX-2, the latest brochure and web spec is the same audio equipment. I think you are going to be ok!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts