Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
My sportage is due the middle of March. I ordered it after a test drive and a good examination after reading the mostly favourable reviews. I had decided I wanted a complete change of vehicle ie 4x4. Anyway after finding this website I have got cold feet. I have built a picture in my head that I have done the wrong thing all the moans about serious and to be honest petty things.
Today I popped to a KIA dealer and thought I will casually look again and see what I think. Well guess what I am completely positive I have done the right thing again. They had 6 or 7 outside obviously having just been delivered a couple had "12" plates on. They looked AMAZING the quality is really good the finish is comparable to anything costing twice the price In the showroom I sat in a basic model ( the only choice) and gave it a good pull and prod checked the seats and general fit and finish. My mind is happy yet again.

Message to myself. Follow your own instincts.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
I think you will find on most forums there areusuallymore grumbles than what there are praise.When things go OK youdon'ttend to hear about them.I have been a KIA owner for 8 years and we have 6 in the family.My Sorento is superior to the Landrover i had before it and i have an extra £12,000 in my pocket.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had mine delivered Monday and it's amazing. Did a journey to Cambridge yesterday over 200 miles round trip - fab drive. Love the sunshine roof and the comfort of the X3. Brill so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had concerns too, albeit little ones. 4 weeks in as a KIA owner and am loving the sportage. Its very robustly built, good MPG and the specification is amazing value. Dont let the doubters get to you. Everywhere I take the car people stop and stare, some even ask me questions about it. Its a real head turner. I have my sportage in blue. Good luck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My Sportage is blue and it's definitely the best car I've had. Great to drive. I did have a few niggles with the lights and squeaky brakes but the dealer has been excellent throughout. You will enjoy your purchase of that there's no doubt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You have made a wise choice, like all car there will be faults. I have had my kx 3 manual st nav for 10 months it great car & well built. The only fault is the wheels, waiting to see what kia is going to do about them. but still love the car .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts