Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Downloading now for my '17 Optima (Compact Gen5)...
Did you have the speed limit issues with November 2021 update? If so could you please confirm that the speed limit issue is gone with May 2022 update?

·
Super Moderator
10,059 Posts
To the fearless posters who have gone ahead with the update - well done. Off to do mine now!
Look... It cant be any worse 🤣 Or can it 🤪

Just realised covers daughters GTS Picanto...

·
Registered
143 Posts
It's fixed the issue on my 17MY Ceed JD (only done 10 miles so it's still early days!!)
Do you mean "---" speed limit issue?

Reactions: bydandie

·
Super Moderator
10,059 Posts
Need to go into a car park & see if it drops out in there & how long it takes to pick up limit once out of the car park. That is still a bit of a issue on the Gen5W.

Do we still see "Go straight on" when on a navigated route when going passed a layby?

·
Registered
Kia Sportage GT Line S 2019 (69 plate)
876 Posts
Been a while since I updated last but when preparing sd card, do I need to delete all files from it first or do a format etc or even if there was stuff on it before and I choose copy to sd card, will that erase everything and copy new files over? I checked the update guide but couldn’t see anything on there about this part of the process and can’t remember what I did last time.

anyone that’s updated so far, does it look like the bugs have gone from the previous software? Anyone know if live traffic works better now and gives option of new route whilst driving (or still directs you into traffic jams?)

·
Registered
450 Posts
And it came to pass on 30 May 2022. A great download appeared from the Kia Cloud. Gen5 Owners were rapturous to be anointed with deliverance from all the travails they had suffered. A new update which corrected speed limits and other terrible dilemmas, made them happy and rejoice in the Great Kia above!

Wow and wow again - so far so good!

Thank you Kia;)

·
Registered
Stonic 1st Edition
1,593 Posts
And it came to pass on 30 May 2022. A great download appeared from the Kia Cloud. Gen5 Owners were rapturous to be anointed with deliverance from all the travails they had suffered. A new update which corrected speed limits and other terrible dilemmas, made them happy and rejoice in the Great Kia above!

Wow and wow again - so far so good!

Thank you Kia;)
I think your biblical approach may be somewhat premature - I'm sure it can't be THAT good 😊

1 - 20 of 220 Posts