Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Have been on to e-bay to locate a diagnostic reader suitable for my 2001 diesel Sedona, but all listed are for 2004 onwards diesel engines.

Can anyone please advise.

Regards

Keith

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was interested in buying one but after checking various websites for info I got a bit worried I might end up with something unsuitable for my 2002 Sedona TD.I don't know if there is anything suitable for diesels pre 2004.

<div style="text-align: left;">

Edited by: LongColdWinter

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Davy
Have sent an e-mail to them. Will let you know what happens.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards

Keith

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Davy
Tried Gendan, but unfortunately they have nothing that goes back that far. Will keep trying though.

Regards

Keith

·
Registered
422 Posts
davy said:
Thats a pity Keith, back to searching then
Hi Davy, Glad to see you removed that disclaimer off your signature - I can go ahead with my claim against you now for some dodgy advice you gave me, Alan

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
alcutler said:
davy said:
Hi Davy, Glad to see you removed that disclaimer off your signature - I can go ahead with my claim against you now for some dodgy advice you gave me, Alan
Alan speak to my lawyer on 0898 666 555 she will be happy to hear from you

Edited by: davy

·
Registered
422 Posts
davy said:
alcutler said:
davy said:

Just rang that number and it was Kia Customer Service - claims department - they told me where my local Dealer was and to go in and see them with a carrier bag of money

Edited by: alcutler

·
Registered
399 Posts
alcutler said:
davy said:
alcutler said:
davy said:

Just rang that number and it was Kia Customer Service - claims department - they told me where my local Dealer was and to go in and see them with a carrier bag of money

WHAT only one bag????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts