Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I have CEL on and code P0101. I cleaned the sensor but it didnt work then i replaced the sensor with brand new sensor and still nothing changed. the car does not have any sort of performance issues, it is running very well. a mechanic checked and couldnt find the reason.
i wonder what else would cause that light and code to come on since the car is running well.
i bought the car in the summer, the seller removed the CEL bulb and i only realized this when i went to inspect the car a few weeks ago. i put on a new bulb then CEL is on all the time. I have driven more than 16000 kms since i bought the car and i only had one issue which was solved by replacing the fuel filter.
KIA Venga 1.4 crdi 90hp 2010.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you clear the code after replacing the sensor?
Yes of course. Thats how I managed to pass the inspection but then it comes back later.
KIA cant find the error and today they wanted the car to stay longer for further investigation and for that they charge about 100 euros per hour and that can take 5 hours or more or less who knows. But thats madness i cant pay i thought you guys might know something

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.