Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I wonder if anyone has experienced the following problem.I purchased my Sportage from new 56 model.After about 2000K miles I noticed an irrating vibration/noise when depressing the clutch at above 1000rpp,(only when the car is in gear,it does not occur when the car is in nuetral) I have taken it back to the dealership who have replaced the clutch,flywheel,master and slave cylinders,(or so they say) and the problem is still there.I have been in touch with Kia Technical UK who also say they are drawing a blank and have requested a response from Kia Korea.Afetr months they say the have not had a reply and that it is a characteristic of the call.I beleive I am being fobbed off.I would apprecaite any helpor advise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI,i'm in the same boat as u! I keep takin mine in 4 noise/vibration,not got anywhere with it yet,but i'll keep tryin as my warranty up this september.(55 2ltr diesel,69K)
PLEASE let me know if u get any joy???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have since spoken to a mechanical engineer who thinks he knows the problem,will be talking to him soon,will keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts