Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Super Moderator
Comfort is always a very personal opinion.
I guess that you would get used to touch screen & buttons. Again they are a personal choice. Give me a button to press any day for stuff like heating etc. But more than happy with touch screen for something such as navigation/radio.

Super Moderator
I know, but "innovation" isn't always for the best. Most vehicles are keyless now, but that just made them easier to steal by gentlemen who amplify the signal; plus, on motorcycles with tiny batteries, they drain it faster. Many things are a solution looking for a problem. On this point, this article made me chuckle: The keyless car key is a dumb solution to a problem that didn't exist
Except that have to invest a lot of money in the kit. Unlike the old bit of bent metal that anyone could do. Or the fact that relay means they are not breaking into you house to steel the keys.

As a aside keyless car are a solution to a problem... I now no longer keep getting holes in my jeans pockets from increased wear due to having to fish keys out everytime or the key making a hole in the pocket.. (y)

Super Moderator
OK. We are drifting away from OP topic. Keyless has been discussed before.
Yes it is thread drift. Bit we do not want to be discussing a well discussed subject yet again.
(y)

Thanks folks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts