Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 2.9 crdi auto
When i try to start it just clicks so its either starte rmotor brushs which i can do no prob
if i move the gear lever some times it wil start no prob with no lazy starter feeling
Done some research onlne and found selector cable mght need to be adjusted ?
Or a module? In the dash wat or were is this module ??????
Tried relays they are all ok also found online that the fuse box beside tbe drivers knee could be at fault only box i can find is behind the battery any body help on this prob its gettin worse need to get it sorted

Dont want to take out starter motor if i dont have toEdited by: maz66

·
Registered
190 Posts
Are you sure it's not something obvious like the battery. I had a similar problem recently and dismissed the battery because it was only a few months old but it turned out the battery was faulty. I was even on the point of replacing my battery charger because it couldn't possibly be the battery but it was !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No bran new battery started today first try so turned it on and off a few times then same problem am gonna take out startin motor and replace bushs and now its hammerin rain the cars on stands but its gotta be done time for the frog suit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.