Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

The standard centre caps on my 07 Cee'd ls, are in pretty bad condition.

I'm going to change them and have seen some replacements on ebay, only problem is, there are 2 sizes available, 58mm & 60mm (Outside diameter).

Does anyone know which will fit on mine?

Also going to change the Windscreen wipers, as I think they are scratching my screen, it seems to be really bad lately.

Is this a dealership thing, or can I again just use ebay, can anyone tell me which sizes I need please.

Last but not least, can anyone tell me which bulbs I need to upgrade all front lights (Fog, Dip & Main) and also if using higher rated bulbs will void my warrenty.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Thanks.

·
Registered
536 Posts
The best way to find out the correct size would be to pop yours off and give them a measure. They are so close in size you couldn't just guess.. Bulbs...wouldn't bother to much. Most people on here that have updated there bulbs have found that there isn't much difference in performance although by all means give them ago..just research what your buying first. A lot of the halfords "performance" bulbs are usually worse than OEM. With the wipers it may be worth finding if they are heated ones. I'm not 100% sure if they are different but it won't hurt to ask the dealer. I would say Kia would be pretty relaxed about the parts your thinking of changing and can't see them voiding any warranty.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Cheers,

Tries popping one out earlier, wasn't that easy lol.

Looks like I'll have to take the wheel off.

The bulbs I'm looking at are loads better than normal, plus they give a really cool coloured light patter, Used them before many times.

Couldnt be bothered to remove the wheels and Headlights, just to have a look, then replace untill my stuff turned up.

Pretty sure I dont have heated windscreen wipers, never even knew you could get them tbh.

Ta

·
Registered
163 Posts
It is a total faff to get the bulbs out, I moved the washer bottleand the battery (slid it along onits tray)to get enough space to change them. The dipped/main are H7s if I recall correctly. The sides (inner lights)are a seperate bulb. I have a pre-facelift model.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Centre caps looking bad will be covered under warranty, blades are aero type and you will best off going to dealer as there are 2 different type fitments on to the arm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts