Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Ceeds, and other KIAs, are getting very popular in my neck of the woods.
Within a 500m radius of me these have arrived (there could be more) in the past 6 weeks.
Ceeds 4
Ceed SW 2
Pro-ceed 2
Picanto 4
Rio 5
Soul 3
Sportage 2
Sorento 3
Venga 2
Plus an older Carens and a couple of Shuma's.

All the latest ones, except 3, are from the same dealer.

Think I'll start my own branch of the Owners Club

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've only ever seen one pro on the roads around my area. But the soul!! It's like the Italian job they keep coming in threes! There everywere. Think the lack of pro's is down to my local dealer only having the 1. And not showing off the higher spec variants. Compared to some of the higher spec ceeds people tend to look more at them

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since my original post on 19 Oct 11 I've now counted a further 31 KIAs', on an increased radius from me to 1000 metres.
This past week I've had my White Ceed2 on the front drive while using the garage to repair the granddaughters rust bucket and two people have asked over the front gate "how do you find it" while an 'elderly' lady knocked on the door to ask "can I sit in it, please'

Counting KIAs' for a hobby !, sad innit

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
That's great, I love the attention mine gets - I've seen 3 other Pros at work :( and numerous Ceeds on my drive to and from work.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Really funny is before I got My Pro 4 , I didn't see any in my neighbourhood , only a cuople of Carens , & a Sorento . But I now know of another 2 Silver Pro's in the neighbourhood . Don't want them to be too popular , don't want them to become like a golf !

·
Registered
75 Posts
Now to start counting the Optimas. That should be really interesting as only 1600 are coming into the country this year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That 'elderly' lady who asked to sit in my Ceed 2, she's 7 yrs younger than me BTW, stopped me while out walking the dog today to inform "I've ordered a Ceed 3 in blue"

Magic

·
Registered
58 Posts
In our area there are many more Ceed's, Sportage's and Soul'sthan I've ever noticed before.
Kia are selling an awful lot of cars here anyway. That's for sure.

·
Registered
86 Posts
draaiorgel said:
In our area there are many more Ceed's, Sportage's and Soul'sthan I've ever noticed before.
Kia are selling an awful lot of cars here anyway. That's for sure.
That is helped by the excellent dealer in Fife. My SW may be one of the ones you see.

Edited by: deeps

·
Registered
58 Posts
That'll be Flear and Thompson then.My last car was a wee Merc 1700 cdi and I was never happy with the paintwork from day one,
and I also had numerous suspension faults and brake pads that never ever fitted properly.
In the first 2 years of it's life brake pads replaced every 3 months and that at the dealers.
The Cee'd SWis a wonderful car by comparison,
no problems whatsoever and the paintqork glistens when it's clean.

At this time of year it's not clean for long. "It's white, did you guess?"

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Good morning all,

Thanks for the great comments everyone and I'm glad that you're seeing so many other Kia's on the road!

Kia Customer Services

0845 6017521

Visit www.kia.co.uk

Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk
Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call centre opening hours

<DIV ="ingTimes fcx">
<TABLE>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =left>Monday to Wednesday:</TD>
<TD =right>8:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Thursday:</TD>
<TD =right>9:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Friday:</TD>
<TD =right>8:30am - 6pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Saturday:</TD>
<TD =right>9am - 1pm</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =left>Sunday:</TD>
<TD =right>Closed</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
451 Posts
In 1998 I took a punt buying a new kia Sportage for i think just under £10,000, whan i hadn't heard of them, but i have to say from day one i was very happy and any problems i had were sorted either by the dealer or kia customer services, since then we have had 9 new kia's of various models,
and for a long time i seemed to be the only one around the area with one, but now its very different i see them everywhere,I now have a Sportage FE and have ordered a picanto for my wife and daughter, and my sons both have ceed's one pro andand sw.

·
Registered
536 Posts
There are two words that have brought Kia into the main stream...they are...TOP and GEAR.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Wow, Kiaman, you must look like a dealers when everyone's at yours.
Would be a great photo :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Good idea Drakey I'll have to try and arrange that when we take delivery of the picanto's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello Kia Customer Service,
Nice to see you here on the group, it's probably the most efficient way to keep your finger on the 'pulse' of 'KiaWorld'
If you really take note of all the comments here, in particular the negative ones, and react positively to them then Kia could be way out in front in the Customer Care centric.

Once again welcome

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Thanks Mike L, we will do our best.

Kia Customer Service

0845 6017521

Visit www.kia.co.uk

Join In www.facebook.com/kiamotorsuk

Enjoy www.youtube.com/kiamotorsuk

Call centre opening hours
<DIV ="ingTimes fcx">