Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm in the process of deciding on a new estate and it's down to the C'eed or I30.

But I'm confused! As far as I know they are both built on the same platform with same engines. Dimensions in the brochure are more or less identical BUT boot space for the C'eed SW is given as 534/1664 seats up/seats down and for the I30 is given as 415/1395. Now this is a significant difference and for the life of me I cannot see where the extra space in the C'eed comes from.

Can anyone enlighten me?

It's an important issue for me due large dog!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree but the physical dimensions outside are near enough the same within 10mm or so, leaving me totally confused as to where an extra 250 odd litres of bot space have come from!!! Sadly neither brochure quotes the interior dimensions, just the boot space on litres.Edited by: mojomoh

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought a Ceed SW on basis of volume quoted and only after a trip to France did I discover itsload-space is FAR smaller than my wife's Megane estate! Also on another occasion asingle bed went into the Megane in one go, I had to take it apart to get it into the Ceed.
My suggestion; try the dog in the car before you buy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts