Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone

I just picked up a 59 reg Pro-ceed however it has just ceed on the back. It is a 3 door 2 litre sport, is it normal to just have ceed on the back. My understanding was the 3 door is the pro-ceed whilst the ceed is the 5 door model. cheers

·
Registered
218 Posts
HI EP, mine has pro-ceed sport on the back, 2008 model had only 8500k on the clock when i got it in june, and im loving it too

·
Registered
218 Posts
OK its 8.5k not 8500k, its a kia not a yellow cab from Newyork, tho may have a few 100k left in it with a bit of luck and the odd service, tho 45MPG would not be good enough for a Newyork cab

·
Registered
40 Posts
geoff 57 said:
OK its 8.5k not 8500k, its a kia not a yellow cab from Newyork, tho may have a few 100k left in it with a bit of luck and the odd service, tho 45MPG would not be good enough for a Newyork cab

Enjoy the car. I currently get around 53 MPG. Its in for its first service at the end of the month 11500 miles on the clock

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, thats cleared up the ceed or proceed badge thing. This car is superb, and don't they go round corners well. ye loads of fun to come

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi is your pro ceed 1.6 deisel the one with 114 bhp also 6 speed gearbox if so what miles do you get out of it as i only get about 45 which is mainly motorway driving which i think is very low its only 2 months old but i have 3000 on the clock

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi there, mine is the 2 litre diesil model, i get around 42-50 mpg with alot of motorway work. the 50 mpg is being very careful. i have so far clocked up 9,000 miles but its still tight. Overal I'm well pleased with the Pro-ceed. She is smooth with being able to feel the road, she is comfortable and way better than my previous car a Nissan primera 2.2 diesil. and she has better power all round. My primera was a tank in comparision. I also carry band stuff for my sons band and the rear seat base comes out and allows the seats to go down flat making loads of space. so its all good. A work horse that looks sweet, goes well, is comfortable and reasonable on fuel and this will only get better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
mines a 58 pro ceed 2 litre it just has sport on the back .asked a dealer if this was correct he said the ones he sold just had ceed but you could buy the pro bit but he had not seen one with just sport maybe its unique. mine was an ex demo car.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi Jannyman.Buy the PRO bit???? if you got a pro-ceed then it should have PRO-CEED on the boot,
If you buy baked beans thats what is wrote on the tin not BEANS ! still who cares all us KIA owners will know what your driving , hope you pleased with the car love mine and just got 55MPG on a 500 mile run! and it drove like a dream!!!

ENJOY.
regards
geoff

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I was under the impression that all models just came with the CEED badge no matter what - be it a Pro, SW or the Ceed itself.
Then models have extra badges dependant on spec, such as ls,2, 3, Sport etc

I purchased a ProCeed badge from SG Petch (I believe) for little over £10 and fitted it.

Sorry referring to another site but I can`t upload the pictures here???

http://www.kia-forums.com/kia-ceed-forum/57615-pro-ceed-badge-fitted.html

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Found a post of mine on here of the badge fitted, few pics down .
http://kiaownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic1467.htmlEdited by: drakey

1 - 20 of 29 Posts