Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

I have ceed MK3 (mfd 2019) and I am very happy with the car. There is one feature that I am missing that most of newer cars have. Is it possible, for situation when I turn off engine and exit the car, if windows are left half or full open, to close them by long pressing button on key.
Can this option be enabled via computer or there is no possibility for this?

·
Registered
2019 Ceed first edition
476 Posts
Not sure about getting it added but is it definitely not there? It takes quite a long press. Certainly longer than my old Focus did.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Which trim level is it?

I know 2/2Nav don't have remote window closing and I think it requires a different control module (the one that does auto-up/down on all 4 windows) on the drivers door to work rather than just a software change.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have non-UK trim level (I am from Croatia), it is EX Fresh version. Only higher trim lever is GT Line. I held button(s) pushed for over 20 seconds so I am quite sure that I don't have it enable, if it's even possible.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had this on my old 06 plate volvo, I tried it when I got my 13 plate ceed and it didn't work I haven't tried it on my 19 plate but will have a go when I can see if it does.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I Checked this on my GT line and it doesn't have it, a shame as I found it really handy in the summer when you'd locked your car and walked away only to look back and see the window down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.