Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This morning I bought myself an 8 month old C'eed 1.6 Ecodynamics after finally falling out with my old Ford Focus.

I have managed to get my iPhone to connect through Bluetooth and have received a call but am having trouble dialling. There seems to be no option to select a number to call from the steering wheel like on most car set ups. The call button will only dial the last number the phone has dialled. Is there anyway I can select a number to call through the car interface or do I have to dial the number from the phone? Just seems a bit of an oversight with the hands free if that is the case.

Hope someone can help. Could not find an answer elsewhere in the forums.

Also any other C'eed ownership tips more than welcome.

Regards.

LWR83

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found the same problem with my new Cee'd ecoDynamics, I found the bluetooth handsfree kit to be unsatisfactory.

I use the iPod cable supplied connected to my iPhone 4 purely for music and I remove the bluetooth pairing entirely. I then had a Bury 9060 handsfree kit installed and it really is good - voice activated dialling, answering, settings etc. Very safe and convenient

I had AVR Mobiles installl the kit Link to Bury 9060 hereEdited by: Matt_J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.