Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a quick poll to see how many cee'd 3 1.6 crdi auto drivers are on this forum<BR itxtNodeId="6"><BR itxtNodeId="5">how many of you suffer with the dredded judder?<BR itxtNodeId="4"><BR itxtNodeId="3">i would like to post a number, of the people who have this problem onto the kia facebook page as i have put a complaint on there regarding this judder.<BR itxtNodeId="2"><BR itxtNodeId="1">lets see if we can kick them up the a*se and get this sorted!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
When I asked my dealer about the "fix" he had no idea what I was talking about.

Is there something specific that we can point to?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Go back to the dealer and ask again! def an upgrade relaeased for this problem around the start of September

·
Registered
45 Posts
I haven't the slightest hint of a 'judder' any where within the speed range. Or is it disguised by the transmission clonk that I have most times when I press or release the clutch. This is normal for a CEED apparently. The dealer told me so!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just been on the phone with Kia UK. apparently my car was re-mapped recently after complaints to my dealer regarding this Judder. i was also told by Kia UK that there were no known issues with the Ceed 3 CRDi 1.6 Auto and that if it still happens, to take it to my dealer who will then contact Kia UK technical. looks like there not willing to admit there is a problem with this model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts