Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took my ceed 2018 1.6 diesel auto for a software upgrade to fix an issue with the gearbox, the car was shaking in realy low speeds like when you are stack in traffic. After the upgrade the authorized mechanic said that the gauge screen stopped working. Its completely black now and you can no longer hear any sound in the car (parking sensors, seat belts off, welcome sound, traffic Indicators, etc)

Anyone had this before? They said they will have to order new screen and replace it, but i find it so
strange.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure! The car is under warranty. The garage was one of the authorized ones offered by the dealership

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Helluva coincidence. Let them get on with it under warranty..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if it was the gearbox. The car was shaking in low speeds 5-7 km/h like when you are in traffic and you have one foot on the break. Its was like some old cars that had low rev in the engine. Also some times when you step your foot on the gass it was not accelerating as it should. The upgrade fixed the issue but broke the screen (as they claim). They order new one and the dealer did not ask for explanation, as if they new for this issue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts