Kia Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Viking Paul said:
had the full tsb issued on monday and its only for 1.6 diesels so sorry it not going to be available for your 2.0lt
There is one for the 2.0 crdi cee'ds also, covering egr/hesitation
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" height="27" width="100%"><t><tr><td align="middle" ="#e9e9e9" width="155"><a ="tc10">TSB
No.</a> </td>
<td align="middle" width="175">ED005 / AS203 </td></tr></t></table>
ECM software upgrade of some 06MY~10MY cee'd (ED) vehicles equipped with 2.0L
diesel engines which experience hesitation when accelerating from cold start.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I to have been experiencing the fault you have reported ""Retired and content""�

I have a 2.0 Pro ceed and it's a very annoying issue, I have had the latest ECU software installed (138) made no difference, had the EGR valve replaced made no difference.

I honestly thought it was me being a bad driver, but I have now had 5 other people try my car and they all experience it, however it does not always do it. I have had weeks of no issues and then again today and a few days before really bad again.

I have sent it into a dealer more times than I can count now and I always get the ""sorry sir we cant find a problem""�

I am going to send it into another dealer and see what they say, but I am really getting to the end of my tether with the fault.

The issue I get is almost like a misfire, it hesitates and can rock very violently and then will be fine once under way, almost like dirty injectors etc.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts