Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else's ceed with automatic transmission wobbles in low speeds, like when you are stuck in traffic and you need to contol your spees with the break (4-8 km)? Its like when we used to have the old cars that you had to fix the engine rev. Sometimes the shaking is too much. The dealer has upgraded the software twice, nothing changed.
The car is 2 years old with 60k km but the issue appeared long before.
Thanks!

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
973 Posts
If you have a 2018+ Ceed and it is automatic, I assume it is DCT?

If yes, and as I understand it, the very last thing you should be doing is using he brakes in slow moving traffic. The car will be continually disengaging and reengaging the clutches, causing the wobble. And accelerating wear on the clutch packs, of course. From what I've read, you should wait for a gap to open, let the car run, stop and wait again for a gap. But hopefully someone with day-to-day experience of the Hyundai/KIA DCT will be along to confirm or deny this!

Reactions: Jack Daniels

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have a 2018+ Ceed and it is automatic, I assume it
I think is DCT (doual clutch). Its not very practical to full stop every time as the cars might be i constant but slow. Also this happens when you try to park the car. I cannot park fast and then stop, right? The cae does is on flat ground as well (i know that on uphill you should not balance the car with the foot on the gass) . How does BMW, Mercedes and VW does it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.