Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,469 Posts
I think the biggest issue you will face on the CD front is finding something that will connect to he infotainment unit, You could use USB, but they tend to be only single disk players. Unless you could find out the connections on the rear of the infotainment unit, and then something to connect and cable to the rear of the car.

TBH, and it would help future proof things. Would be to convert all to MP3 (or another format) and add to a USB stick (or 2)
Yes it will take a while. But would be a simple solution. Or subscribe to one of the music streaming services, if you use Android Auto or Apple car play.

·
Super Moderator
10,469 Posts
. When I say average, I mean exactly that as it is pointless to claim 50, 60, 70 or whatever mpg the instruments display on a steady speed A-road or motorway trip in light traffic in midsummer.
Agree.
As it has now got a bit warmer some of the groups are now full of posts on how MPG has increased. Lowest mileage seen was under 6 miles (pick below).... Within 6 miles of my house I have 2 steep down hills... Easy to fudge a MPG.
Average MPG to me is over the ownership of the car. Anything trip related is pretty meaningless.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.