Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any insight into Chester's Carr & Griffiths Kia?

I'm about to get a motor from them and am also looking at having my serivces done there in the future.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've had bad experience with them over sales ( which resulted in me taking my business elswhere for 3 cars ) and warranty work,

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Kiaman. Can you elaborate and also advise where you go to instead?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi oo Agent,I will pm you with more

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Further more to this topic being started I have an update from my personal experiences with Carr & Griffiths.

The lady who has been dealing with the sale of my Rio has been most helpful from start to finish. If she ever made a promise to call me back, I would receive the call as suggested. She had great customer service skills and was always happy to go away and enquire about any questions I had.

I have also had to email their parts department as I was keen on accquiring some accessories. The gentleman who has responded has always been polite and prompt.

So far all good from me with C&G

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have just taken delivery of my second RIO from C&G.
Very pleased with sales and service Dept. I would recommend them.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Bought my 2006 old shape Sedona from them, took it back for warranty service only, can't complain about my dealings with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Resurrecting a very old thread!
Picked up my new Proceed GT from Carr and Griffiths in Chester on Friday - dealt with Gareth at the dealership who was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process.
Spoke to him many times via the phone, email and text and kept me involved and up to date every step of the way.

This was in comparison to a poor experience i had from the dealer in Anglesey, which resulted in me making the purchase from C&G.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a negative test driving experience with C&G. The dealer was blunt and cold with me. Maybe it's because I am a younger driver. (They didn't have the model I wanted in stock anyway and it's a stand alone branch)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts