Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Bought a two year service plan for my car. Upon booking the service, i realise that car wash and vac is not included and one has to pay a tenner for this. Is this normal with Kia's service plan and dealers. With my past car service plan (VW) , these were included and the dealer would collect and deliver the car for services and MOTs. I could also not see the option for collection and delivery for servicing. This is for Kia's Oxford dealer.
Thanks,
Solar

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. @Indalo , I bought the plan on Kia's website and it is run by eMac. After buying the plan, I can select where I want the car to be serviced. I picked Oxford as it is the nearest one for me. When I booked for the service, there was no option to select Free wash and vac, and to include that I had to pay £10 in the booking. Strangely VW service plan was also run by eMac. It is my first Kia car and it will be first service experience so I might look for another dealer for the next service as you said.

@vengablue, it is indeed Brayleys Oxford. Like you, I am also going to wait there while they service the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.