Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autoexpress have concluded their long term test of the Soul2 CRDI. 46,000 miles and nothing much more than tyres and a broken windscreen to report. They seem well impressed. We made a good all round choice i think.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They havent mentioned any paint issues and its a Solid white one too. And its a 59 plate so its a relatively early example. Obviously the press cars get a good check over before they are released to the magazines, but nothing untoward i reckon. They are impressed with the Diesel engine and i think they averaged 46mpg - which fits in well with our figures.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
AUTO EXPRESS "NOT SO GOOD There's not much to dislike about the Soul but the paintwork is worth a mention.While Iv'e no problem with our models white colour scheme ,the front end does seem prone to stone chips.A lacquered metalic shade would probably been more robust." end of quote.

Complete with photo of stone chips !
The only negative comment on the car at the bottom of page 67.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Tempest , in this weeks Auto Expressthey are praising the Kia replacementfor the Skoda Yeti that they ran.The new Rio looks good and the new Magentis even better,Kia have come a long way in a short time but they need to improve their customer relations and some of their dealers now while they have time to develop it before the increase in sales that they will surely get and by then it will be to late.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts