Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have just purchased a Kia pro ceed gt 1.6 turbo . Are they cambelt or timing chain .
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
604 Posts
Totally agree, great car for the money and certainly a bit rarer than the average warm hatch. I've had mine 3yrs and still look forward to driving it. And heated seats.

·
Registered
Fusion white 2014 Proceed GT Tech
539 Posts
Reactions: ArthurCollins2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really surprised me in all fairness . Lovely . Spec with heated recaros and heated steering wheel etc . Lovely thing .
Totally agree, great car for the money and certainly a bit rarer than the average warm hatch. I've had mine 3yrs and still look forward to driving it. And heated seats.
I mean I have a near on 500bhp Subaru classic . But this is a great toy to drive

·
Registered
539 Posts
I mean I have a near on 500bhp Subaru classic
Awh, come on! You can't tell us that and not show us a photo!

Talking of hugely powerful Subarus, chance for me to post one of may favourited YouTube videos, always worth a watch:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awh, come on! You can't tell us that and not show us a photo!

Talking of hugely powerful Subarus, chance for me to post one of may favourited YouTube videos, always worth a watch:

getting there now .
justput big AP brakes on and has Newage 6 speed conversion also . Link g4x Ecu anti lag and launch control . Il Chuck some videos up after final mapping .

·
Registered
539 Posts
getting there now .
justput big AP brakes on and has Newage 6 speed conversion also . Link g4x Ecu anti lag and launch control . Il Chuck some videos up after final mapping .
View attachment 9263
Magnificent, 555 plate as well! Getting a bit misty eyed for days of Colin, Richard and Piero...

Reactions: ArthurCollins2

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes rallying back then was great . Also enjoyed the Chris driving L555BAT on top gear . And the new gymkhana travis pastrami video . If you haven’t seen it watch it’s unreal

·
Registered
539 Posts
862bhp?! Wow! And the look on his face at takeoff!

But we need to be careful, we'll get chucked off this KIA forum... ;)

Reactions: phil866
1 - 14 of 14 Posts