Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Cam Belt Kit for a 2003 Sedona 2.9 CDRI 16V rather than paying the ridiculous Main Dealer prices?

Cheers,

Ian

·
Registered
887 Posts
Kia don't do a 'kit' just a belt, rollers and tensioner are made of proper metal bearings, rather than the monkey plastic items vauxhall and ford use.

·
Registered
702 Posts
LOZZER2204 said:
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Cam Belt Kit for a 2003 Sedona 2.9 CDRI 16V rather than paying the ridiculous Main Dealer prices?

Cheers,

Ian
I did see the other day some cambelt kits for the CRDI Sedona on EBay (UK) the other day ,they might just be still on there.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ebod said:
look upa seller on ebay called IEZURA
Had one or two dealings with this company ,not the best at supplying the right parts and advertise parts as fitting xyz models despite being told repeatedly that they do not fit. Did the same to a friend for his Sedona supplied wrong part despite being listed and checked on the phone as the right one for his car. They don't/didn't seem to be able to differenciate between the MK1/MK2/MK3 models .

This is on EBay at the moment Item number:360226230370

·
Registered
662 Posts
Murphwiz said it you dont need to replace the other bits just the belt so buy genuine and make sure you have the right parts

and very best of luck changing it

·
Registered
702 Posts
LOZZER2204 said:

Cheers,

Ian
If its a 152 tooth belt I've got one for sale that previously named company were very strident in insisting it was the right one for my Sedona ,it wasn't mine is a 151 tooth belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts