Kia Owners Club Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Well, I guess the price Is a bit of a lottery in all honesty. Still, that is a personal choice as to the route taken.

However as a point of update for those looking to potentially use the Cinch pre-delivery service against the service schedule of their chosen car marque. In my case Jaguar, they have refused to add it to the portal, as Cinch cannot supply an Invoice of any form?
The likelihood Is you would have to get the service carried out again, In the days of supposedly being green the dealerships are not showing any green credentials, as they are requiring that perfectly good new oil should be drained and disposed of.

Long story short buy from Cinch and probably others Cazoo also, factor in a main dealer service (normally the big one), particularly if you want to keep your KIA warranty intact. In fact, I think this Is mentioned in this thread somewhere.

Happy KIA motoring;)(y):coffee:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Before settling on my main dealership purchase i checked out Cinch only to find that their prices are massively inflated. Yes i understand that they need profit but come on!
Surely they charge the maximum price the market will stand don't they?

Used prices are strong currently and people are paying them, can't blame them for cashing in really can we? They are a business not a charity at end of the day.

·
Registered
2021 Proceed gt line shooting break.
5 Posts
I did the same in August and found the pricing to be much the same as each other.
I'm only going off my own personal experience.
2021 kia proceed gt line 3500 miles from kia main dealers £21,000.
2021 kia proceed gt line 7500 miles from Cinch £23,500. These mark ups were on the same day and so chose the kia dealers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Well, I guess the price Is a bit of a lottery in all honesty. Still, that is a personal choice as to the route taken.
That is exactly what I said on the opening line.....
Essentially It pays to do your homework, then make an informed decision. Having said this I would advocate that the main dealer may well be the option If you want to keep the KA warranty going without hassle. As mentioned before a zillion times on ths site alone, scrutinise the service history for any signs of missed services or extended dates between services. Give KIA no excuse to Invalidate a claim if and when it comes to it.
I found Kia warranty excellent with my Sportage right up to the final year. I did ensure full-service history, and written confirmation that the warranty was still valid In my 2 year ownership, wheels replaced (well 3 at least), rear window switch just to name a couple of things.

Rekon this is about done as a subject now (y);)

61 - 66 of 66 Posts