Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

New to the forum and my first post.

I am looking at a 2002 Sedona SE with leather, 72000 miles, full service history (not all main dealer), air con, cd etc. No mods or extras. Inside and out is in excellent condition. 3 owners, the last for 5 years. £3,999.

So my questions are:

1. Is it a reasonable deal

2. What should I look for before buying

3. What can I expect to pay for servicing (dealer & independent)

4. Life expectancy (I know a taxi driver whose 02 Sedona has done 200,000 miles)

5. The cost of the "usual" parts that can be changed myself

I am counting on the answers to help me make a decision on whether to buy or not.

Many thanks in advance.

Brian.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hi brian i got the missus a 53 plate leather, tv , side chrome bars , 53k service history [but i do my own cars service] look out for the handbrake theyre crap check all pipes under neath ie brake and heater pipes they rust but easy to change though,has the timing belt been done should be done about 70k .parts are freely available on fleabay search about for good prices.anything else.

·
Registered
192 Posts
and with any car bud check all suspention parts ball joints drop links steering rack all the usual stuff pal ,all in all id buy one again but im a mechanic so thats easy for me to say so good luck an hope to see you on here often cheers john.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wanting to sell after5+ years with my 2.9CRDi SE, everything fixed and ready for private sale.

MOT is 19/10/10 and it will be re-newed on 19/09/10 such that next week it will have a 13 months MOT

Can be viewed in North Manchester nr M62 J21.

Planning to buy a Mk3 Galaxy or S-Max 2.0 140HP.

Edited by: ebod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts