Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

hope someone gets back to me.

im going to look at2sorento's tomorrow and im wondering if there is anything i should be looking out for when i test drive them. they are a 06 xt and a 05 xse. both manual and between 35000 and 45000 miles on them....any advise would be gratefully accepted

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks for your over whelming advise. it was truly helpful...

i bought the XT by the way...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I hope you are lucky with your purchase. My 2005 manual diesel XS had a gearbox failure at 38900 miles whilst drivingin Spain. Cost to replace the gearbox: ‚¬5045 (£4300).
As I said, I hope that you are luckier than I was.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sarcasm will get you nothing from others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all ordinary people and have other things going on in our lifes . When we can we log into this forum and again when we can we will help others..

Sorry pal maybe you prioritise youself as No 1 but hey your not No 1on my list

I hope you love your new car and it brings you lots of pleasure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eerrmmm... perhaps i came across wrong but it was meant as joke. what i dont understand is you were not so put out on your 1st reply....maybe your just some sort of keyboard warrior but im not here to cause arguments........my original post was put on because i had a fair distance to cover to look at one of thecars, i just wanted some pointers on what to look out for as there seems to be some people on here who know quite a lot about sorento's...........but,so far so good with my car and long may it continue.....sorry for any offence

1 - 7 of 7 Posts