Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My picanto seems to smell of burning inside the cab from the engine once driven hard does anyone know what it could possibly be ? It uses bit of oil so have put some slick 50 in there and that's sorted that problem has anyone got any ideas or is this normal on these engines ? Does anyone know what the picanto engines based on Toyota or somin I think ? Because they use the same engine in hyundi getz

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lmao !!!! All looks fine mind you my voice coil on subwoofer smells a bit but it's not that :? Not sure what it is drives fine

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Make sure your ciggy lighter is not stuck in its socket...once burn a car to the ground because of that!!!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Check that your feret hasn't crawled into the engine compartment and cooked himself! lol!!! My cat did that once...luckily it survived.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
A friend of mine once had a car where a squirrel had crapped in the air intake vent. Ughhh! That was bad!!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It smells like burning oil or grease combined with clutch smell I think ? But don't know why

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No dry as a bone engine been fully cleaned and polished recently not sure really confused

1 - 12 of 12 Posts