Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have finally managed to register my Spanish Niro 2018 here in the UK. Thanks to the people that replied to a previous post of mine a few months ago when I was doing battle with the DVLA. It took nine months and a lot of perserverance!

Anyway, next on my list of things to do is repair some of the body work damage I incurred whilst having the car in Barcelona.

Attached are the pictures, a couple of the scratches are from inner city parking accidents, a couple are from when the car was broken into (3 days after I got it!) and one is of a bit of petty vandalism.

I´m looking for advice on the best way to tackle these different scratches to hopefully bring the car back up to a newish look.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Hood Paint Amber

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks MelPotter. I´m near Didcot, so if anyone can post a recommendation that would be great. Otherwise I'll check google.
There's a really helpful Facebook group you could consider joining who may be able to offer a recommendation in your area.

·
Super Moderator
6,797 Posts
Local facebook groups are good as well. Once you get passed the petty arguing.

Reactions: MelPotter

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Try googling bumper repairs the guys are usually mobile and cheaper than a bodyshop
One mobile franchise that is well thought of around here is Chips Away. I don't now if it countrywide or just a local group here in Surrey, but Mrs. Google will know!
Good luck with the repairs.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts