Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve sent an E-mail, Twitter message and sent Facebook messenger to KIA U.K., all asking exactly the same question re. Estimated delivery date of my specification of EV6 (GTLS AWD + heat pump in runway Red) for a December’21 order to see if I got same answer…..with exception to the email (which was a rubbish answer), Twitter message and Facebook message were identical.

Email
They said ask your dealer….even though my email I said dealer wasn’t giving any dates🤷🏻‍♂️🙈

Twitter
They said build late Q3 (so probably September) and delivery Q4 (Mid November)

Facebook
They said build late Q3 (so probably September) and delivery Q4 (Mid November)

The September and Mid November I have based on going into build 1st September and Mid November is 10weeks from September date…..just as an approximation 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

This all still ’date guesstimating’ as I’m aware until it’s confirmed actually going into build no delivery date can be given.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Confused me. December '21???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Confused me. December '21???
Don’t know what’s confusing about ‘December ‘21 order’ ?🤷🏻‍♂️🙈🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
793 Posts
No Billy, me neither. I thought that I had deleted the post. My initial reading of your post was that you had a typo and had ordered FOR delivery December 2022. When I read it again, I realised my mistake.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a month earlier on 2nd November a GTLS AWD NHP Yacht Blue and was originally told March then April then August. Had a call from my dealer today and said they have received my chassis number and would be in touch about delivery when they had more details about shipping. After resigning myself to an autumn delivery it seems there is hope.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts