Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to buy a 2018/2019 Kia Sportage. I wanted to track down the United Kingdom brochure/spec list for that year but I haven’t found it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have a PDF copy? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
2,424 Posts
Attached is the specification sheet, dated Oct 2019. There may be differences in earlier 2019 models, but I don't have an earlier specification for that year. I don't have anything for 2018.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your speedy reply, that’s super helpful! I’ll try to track down a 2018 as well just to see if there are any differences.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thank you, but I’m specifically after the 2018 facelift and onwards
If you go onto the Autotrader website and search for the car you're interested in it will list the generic spec for that age and model car if that would help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Sportage 4 T-gdi
216 Posts
I got the full set of Kia spec sheets for the 2019 model when I decided on that. Every comparison is listed which helped with my selection of a '4'. Fuel was a no brainer as I detest diseasels, and I intended upgrading to LPG (still 57.7p/litre at Morrison's).
If you need them, pm me with your email address, and I'll send them over. I also got some other models - Niro, - not big enough , Picanto - t'other half bought one - same year specs.

Or -

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts