Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clutch (Diesel Rio 2013 with 50K miles) recently would not change gear (sometimes it would, sometimes you had to wrestle it or turn the engine off and on).

Took it to my local Kia (Brindley, Tipton) and they said worst case scenario it would be about £578. But they need to look at it first.

Got a call 2 days later saying that the clutch wasn't seating correctly causing the problems, they changed it under warranty!

To say I celebrated was an understatement lol. They also did a ball joint under warranty too which I had no idea was covered either.

They told me they have done several clutches under warranty, only a few have been charged for.

The service I have received from them over the 2 years of owning my Rio has been excellent, my best dealer experience I have ever had.

I'm not taking my Rio anywhere else!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used them in the opposite Hyundai dealer for about 18 months in 2013/14 when working in Wolves and commuting from Manchester. I racked up 35k miles in that time burning through 3 services in a short time. Best dealers ever, they were brilliant, car always ready and clean. There were a few recall issues all fixed no fuss including a new steering wheel done under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glad to hear Brindley.Kia,Tipton has a good review.I didn't buy my EXceed from them but Brindley Tipton,
because I live nearby,I will have the car serviced there.
Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts