Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wowsers just had front and rear pads replaced by Kia as was 80%worn and got the service plan for year 4 & 5 services plus 2 MOTs now I’m £750 lighter. Venga 3 Auto 2019, 15,000 on clock.Had new Stonic on order but cancelled due to waiting time being pushed back as ordered in November and delivery pushed back until at least end of April earliest so keeping Venga for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wowsers just had front and rear pads replaced by Kia as was 80%worn and got the service plan for year 4 & 5 services plus 2 MOTs now I’m £750 lighter. Venga 3 Auto 2019, 15,000 on clock.Had new Stonic on order but cancelled due to waiting time being pushed back as ordered in November and delivery pushed back until at least end of April earliest so keeping Venga for the foreseeable future.

Hiya

I had a service plan on for the first 3 services when I both the car and well I have a hunch that service plans are a con.

As for buying a car, I've been looking on auto trader as the vehicles are ready to go now

I use to get the MOT and service done together at Kia, but I'm fed up with being charged a premium of £55 compared to £28 at individual garages.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts