Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies and gents need to share this with the group had my 2014 Sportage in for mot back in October had just changed all the pads the week before car passed but was reported to have low eff on nside hand brake booked it back in to the dealer who replaced the seized cables under waranty all good but while they had the wheels off they told me I had binding brakes and asked did I want them cleaned and relubed I declined thinking they were at it as they had just been done anyway I decied to to investigate so I took the car out for a drive with a infrared temperature gun drove without using the brakes as much as possible parked up and took temps from each disk discoverd the following NSF 87 dig c. Osf 41 DG c osr 52 dig c nsr 61 dig c now so in my case I picked up 4 calipers from e bay and also new seals and piston's also new slides all round . Now I have temps as follows 21 NSF 23 osf 17 nsr and 18osr but the best bit of all is my mpg figure is now 48 MP it was 43 mpg I have resisted pressing the reset on the clocks just to see hope this post helps some one out there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts