Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Kia in for second service and they said under warranty that the brake pedal needed to be replaced however I haven't seen this online has anyone else seen this. Brake pedal replaced under WARRANTY..

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,217 Posts
Daughter had hers done in 2nd service in September.

Only thing I would say is if you like you MPG to reflect the car's history. It gets reset.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Took my Kia in for second service and they said under warranty that the brake pedal needed to be replaced however I haven't seen this online has anyone else seen this. Brake pedal replaced under WARRANTY..
Was this a manual or automatic? Sorry, I am not as familiar with the UK variants as I am the Australian ones.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My manual brake pedal on my GT turbo is getting changed next service!
Wasn't your car in the series that also had brake booster or master cylinder problems? What is it with Kia and brakes, brake systems, clutches and now....the pedals themselves?? And I was annoyed at Toyota with their never ending fixes!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wasn't your car in the series that also had brake booster or master cylinder problems? What is it with Kia and brakes, brake systems, clutches and now....the pedals themselves?? And I was annoyed at Toyota with their never ending fixes!
They are fixing those issues that I don't really have with the brake pedal :unsure:

·
Registered
151 Posts
The 'dragging brakes' problem disappeared from our Piccie Turbo after the second service, so they've definitely done something but there's no mention on the itemised breakdown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts