Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sportage 1.7 Diesel
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above please. So many these days made of "cheese" so would appreciate recommends for tried and tested products. I'm no racer at 70 years old! I just want it to stop when it is told to!

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
EBC and Blueprint.. I use nothing else.. EBC because of the availability and being a British made product with no chance of fake parts if you buy direct .. and Blueprint because of good pad performance and discs that 3 years on are totally spotless showing no wear at all on my son's ix20.. how many discs can you say that about.. parent company for blue print is Febi.. enough said.. I personally wouldn't use ECP .. over priced for one and having dealt with them in the past no thanks..

·
Registered
798 Posts
On our 2008 Sportage we have Pagid Disc/Pads on the front (from ECP),fitted over 2 years ago and still looking good after 15,000 miles.
Rear Discs/Pads are Blueprint (ebay) fitted 3 months ago and seem fine.
Both appear to be high quality items.

·
Registered
946 Posts
EBC and Blueprint.. I use nothing else.. EBC because of the availability and being a British made product with no chance of fake parts if you buy direct .. and Blueprint because of good pad performance and discs that 3 years on are totally spotless showing no wear at all on my son's ix20.. how many discs can you say that about.. parent company for blue print is Febi.. enough said.. I personally wouldn't use ECP .. over priced for one and having dealt with them in the past no thanks..
I do question their pricing. Yesterday (the 1st of the month) the prices were reasonable because of their end of month sale??? Pricing under the DFS model I presume. 🤔 Without the 50% discount they would be stupidly expensive.

With them just round the corner and being less likely to supply counterfeit parts, there are certain items I use them for. The new cap, grease and torque wrench came from the interweb but the pads I'll trust to ECP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.