Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I need to buy a brake caliper bracket for both the passenger and driver’s side front. Does anyone know if you can but the bracket without buying the whole set including caliper. I only need the mount.
Thank you :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Noublue - thanks for your advice :) I tried a couple of scrappies today but the ones I tried didn’t have any Kia Pro Cee’d between 08-13. I can buy the part from Kia for £300 plus vat and I need both sides so like £750 total but that includes the Caliper and I only need the bracket but I can’t find anywhere that just sells the bracket it’s quite frustrating as a serviceable part!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome to the Forum,

They don't seem to be available separately for the Pro and Ceed.
I have recently replaced both rears with aftermarket on my Mazda 6 due to the Slide Pins seizing solid in one and sticking in the other.

You will probably find that they are the same as the 5 Door Ceed which will have better availability used.

What Year/Engine is your Pro Ceed?

This is a good Site for Parts Diagrams for checking 3 Door and 5 Door compatibility https://partsouq.com/

Quick look on my usual Brake Supplier indicates the Calipers are all the same on 3/5 Door and Petrol/Diesel.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Hi Noublue - thanks for your advice :) I tried a couple of scrappies today but the ones I tried didn’t have any Kia Pro Cee’d between 08-13. I can buy the part from Kia for £300 plus vat and I need both sides so like £750 total but that includes the Caliper and I only need the bracket but I can’t find anywhere that just sells the bracket it’s quite frustrating as a serviceable part!
For much less than that money you could get a local engineering firm to make some for you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Try searching for a pro or ceed on ebay being broken down. It's unlikely they'll list that part so contact direct and you may get lucky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts