Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up! The Middle at Lidl has these boot orginisers £4.99. They are a pack of two and have velcro strips across the bottom that attaches to the boot carpet and they have two straps that aren't fitted in my image. They do appear to work as the milk bottles didn't fall over on this trip.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have one like this. It goes the full width of my car, it has straps has well as Velcro on the back. I don't use the straps the velcro seem to old it in place ok. The end section is a cool bag.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Had my boot organiser for years now like this one..I keep jump leads.. pump.. brace.. and some tools in it..think I paid about £6 for it way back..its got velcro on the flap and on the bottom and I keep a trolley jack behind it lol dont take bloomin chances with those scissor jacks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heads up! The Middle at Lidl has these boot orginisers £4.99. They are a pack of two and have velcro strips across the bottom that attaches to the boot carpet and they have two straps that aren't fitted in my image. They do appear to work as the milk bottles didn't fall over on this trip.

View attachment 10504
Glad I stumbled upon this thread. Not long got my first Sportage and I'm already tired of hearing the Asda shop pinballing around the boot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.