Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Top marks to Tony Meads who let me & my wife off on our own in the new <?: prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Rio</st1:place>. Poor marks for the premises - there's absolutely no customer parking! Cannot (yet) comment on "the deal", workshop facilities/appearance or attitude to warranty claims.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ha...he let me and my mrs go for a loaner for best part of half hour. Very helpful though. Got a brilliant deal in my eyes

·
Registered
96 Posts
brought my pro ceed from there as i live in peterborough couldn't do more to help had a problem with the car and it was off the road for 2days so they gave me a loan car fixed the problem under warrage no problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
Brought my Sportage K3 elsewhere but took it to Boongate for a smallWarrantyissue..

Theycouldn'thavebeenmorehelpful,providedmefree off chargeacourtesycar with plenty of petrol in it (I just hate picking up acourtesycar with only just enough fuel to get you to the nearest petrol station, especially whenI'mrushing to work.)

And to cap it all when picked up my car Ifoundit had beenvaleted

Buttheymust dosomethingabout therecustomerparking... Thereisn'tany other than on the side of busy road !!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Theotherjohn.....just had dealings with Peterborough Kia at Boongate, .... yes parking is a big problem for the site and I am sure it must lose them some customers. but while looking for a car I met a youngish sales person named James White, a very nice kiddie, open honest, informative interested and above all,.. helpfull.Even when phoned and asked questions about the Ceed I have just purchased privately, he still gave me his time in answering my queries,. . . .in all a "good egg" should you need a contact there again in the future

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ive bought 2 Kias from the Peterborough branch and theyve always been very good, especially Tony Mead.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I've had 4 Kias the only one I didn't get from them I had problems with.
Parking is a problem, they have started to put a no parking sign on the same side as them making it even worse. But I think their trying to make a parking area at the back.
I think their service charges are a bit steep, trouble is their the only dealer in the area. Also I have had problems when I've called them, held on then cut off.
Have to agree about Tony though, brought 2 of my kias through him.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I also purchased my Kia Rio through Boongate in July 2013 and Tony Meads was the salesman, a very nice chap and came over as friendly and on your side rather than pushy sales people that you find in some franchises. So far haven't used the garage for anything but will do in May when service is due if they quote a reasonable price.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Enzo said:
Hi Theotherjohn.....just had dealings with Peterborough Kia at Boongate, .... yes parking is a big problem for the site and I am sure it must lose them some customers. but while looking for a car I met a youngish sales person named James White, a very nice kiddie, open honest, informative interested and above all,.. helpfull.Even when phoned and asked questions about the Ceed I have just purchased privately, he still gave me his time in answering my queries,. . . .in all a "good egg" should you need a contact there again in the future

The very man we saw fantastic service great to deal with open and honest really really helpful and above all gave us a fantastic deal
He also let us test drive on our own two cars

Kia Peterborough have come a long way and have outgrown their premises hence the parking problems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts