Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to get the infotainment system to automatically go to hands free when it answers your phone rather than have to touch the button on the screen to avoid it being in privacy mode - this applies to both a 2021 Sportage and 2019 Sorento both with the current map updates. Using an Android phone but not connected vis Android auto. I am sure an earlier version of the sat nav/infotainment system allowed me to do this. I cant find anything in settings

·
Super Moderator
3,431 Posts
On mine I simply press the handset button on the left of the steering wheel and answer the call. Have you enabled calls on your phones Bluetooth settings? (you have to be connected to the car).

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my Samsung, there's an 'auto-answer after 2, 4 or 6 secs' feature for the phone when connected to a BT device.
Go to: Settings - Accessibility - Interaction & dexterity - Answering & ending calls - Answer automatically
That shd do the trick!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but I already have that enabled and it answers the call but doesn't put it on hands free automatically which is what frustrates me from a safety point of view!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts