Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've had my 2014 kia Sorento for two years and have had my phone connected to the Bluetooth no problem.
The battery died finally and had it replaced at the dealers but now BT won't switch on at all. I've got to the place to turn it off and on but it just won't switch on. Any advice please?

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Can you clarify, when you say the battery was dead, is that the car battery? If so you may need to remake the Bluetooth connections. The best thing to do is delete/forget the connections on both the car and your phone and then reconnect them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum. Can you clarify, when you say the battery was dead, is that the car battery? If so you may need to remake the Bluetooth connections. The best thing to do is delete/forget the connections on both the car and your phone and then reconnect them.
Sorry, yes the car battery. I can't even get the BT to switch on ie the BT icon doesn't appear on the screen. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
Try resetting the head unit. I am not very savvy of the Sorento, on the Sportage there is a small pin hole near the volume rotary switch. That should reset the unit without losing any setting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts