Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Using my Kia Venga CRD TX I discover the caraudio system has the bluetooth function.
I pair the caraudio with my Nokia 5300 and test it hearing the musing I have in the mobile. It works very well. Compliments to Kia.
This morniogn driving ot work I'm hearing an MF station, my mobile was connect to the caraudio ...
I remember I have to speak with my wife, dial the number and wait for the call on the speaker of the car ... but what happened I continue to hearing music and the phone was connect with the my wife phone. I put the phone near the hear and speak with her.
Bluetooth doesn't work.
Arrived at work I retry, checking the phone better, when my phone finishing digit the number my phone and the caruadio disconnected, when I close the call they reconnected.

Somebody of you have some ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Venga 1.6 TX in October, and had the same problem you reported.

The mobile phone detaches when you call using the call button on your phone, to enable for private calls to be issued. If you want to use the hands-free bluetooth connection, you have to transfer the call from mobile phone to front-end unit. Check in the user manual, there is a small section on this operation.

You must dial the number on the mobile phone and issue the call. The front-end unit shall detach (BT will disappear from the trip computer display), and then you'll have to re-enable the bluetooth connection (not re-pair, on my N70 the Bluetooth option shall appear at right side of the phone display). Then, pressing the call button on the wheel for a while, you'll transfer the call to the front-end unit. Remember to close the call using the mobile phone (the close call button on the wheel shall not work in this case).

Hope this helps.

Armando

1 - 2 of 2 Posts