Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can get hold of a genuine Kia Bluetooth radio for a Cee'd and how much that would cost?

It's the only thing I miss from my old car where I had a cheap aftermarket radio with bluetooth connectivity for phone calls.

I was thinking of just getting one of these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beewi-BBA100A0-Bluetooth-Radio-Adapter/dp/B004773428/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1330338234&sr=8-6

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004FNYQZ8/ref=asc_df_B004FNYQZ86810316?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004FNYQZ8

What do you think?

Edited by: stew

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have just taken my official Nokia BT kit out of my Audi A4 and it will be looking for a new home. PM me if you are interested, its fully working, and just neds wiring in.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, sounds interesting, PM sent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Be careful when buying because the 3.5mm jack plug is different on both sites you are showing. When you look closely at the plug it should have 4 segments on the pin. So, look closely and you will see the first site you went to has only a 3 segment pin. I got caught out on this one as I have an ipod cable (supplied with new ceed) and I wanted a longer lead. However, the longer lead did not work because the 3.5mm jack plug only had 3 contacts instead of 4. Hope this is of some help here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stew, What type of ceed have you ? for mine is a ceed 3, my grandson gets in my car and mucks about with everything, one day he got inand said he has connect my plain nokia phone to the car I did not believe him until one day it rang and came thro the radio. now when you get in the car and radio is on only slightly you hear a bleep and when you get out thecar with the phone you hear the bleep again, you dont have to plug the phone into anything. I answered the phone in thecar today as hands free theswitches are the steering wheel
Hope this may help Blom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts